"There is a need for all of us to work together as a team to solve interdependent problems – problems that no one entity can solve alone. There must be shared responsibility among various stakeholders and constituencies. Therefore, I urge all of you to move ahead in synergy to meet the expectations of stakeholders and the rakyat." - Dr. Ali
1. Visitors who want to use facilities such as feedback form are required to give their contact details as described in the form for security measures in order to avoid undesirable incidence.
2. Visitors are fully responsible for information that they provided to Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia's website.
3. Visitors must ensure files attached are free of viruses.
4. Websites of government and private agencies that required a link to Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia's website must have the approval from the Director of SMPKE Division of Prime Minister Office.
5. Breaking or hacking attempts towards Chief Secretary to the Government of Malaysia's website are prohibited.